Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Royal Wedding

Hearts are breaking all over the world! The future King of England has finally proposed to longtime girlfriend, Kate Middleton in Kenya. The two of them are adorable together, at least one of the world's most desirable bachelors has picked a great mate in Kate.

As for her ring, well, you may have seen it before.






Prince William said, "As you may recognise now, it's my mother's engagement ring. So of course it's very special to me, as Kate's so special to me now as well... It was my way of making sure my mother didn't miss out on today and the excitement and the fact we are going to be spending the rest of our lives together." While the sentiment is sweet, I don't know that I would want a ring from a very public divorce. 


The wedding enthusiast in me hopes that they have a large, televised event that I can watch from my home, but for their sake I hope they get to have the type of wedding THEY want.

0 comments: